Hollywood Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Any Hollywood motorcycle lawyer will tell you there is a lot to handle after a motorcycle accident. It’s one of the worst vehicle accidents that could happen largely due to the fact that motorcycle riders are unprotected in an accident. If someone else caused your accident, they could be held liable for your damages. From medical bills to lost wages, you’re facing more than you imagined following your Hollywood motorcycle injuries. It’s time for you to contact a Hollywood motorcycle lawyer.
Damages from Motorcycle Accidents
Hollywood injuries from motorcycle accidents are common when a motorcycle and a car meet. The person on the motorcycle has a far greater chance of suffering from catastrophic injuries than the person in the vehicle even if they are wearing a helmet at the time of the accident. Hollywood injuries from motorcycle accidents are devastating, and they come with a long list of damages.
- Pain and suffering: This occurs when your life is affected by an accident and injuries. For example, you may fall behind on monthly payments for a mortgage, credit card, car, or others if you are injured, unable to return to work, and unable to continue to pay as a result.
- Medical bills: Anyone injured in a motorcycle accident requires medical attention that could range from surgeries to amputation to skin grafts.
- Lost wages: This occurs when you cannot return to work following an accident and you no longer receive a paycheck.
- Diminished earning capacity: This occurs when you are able to return to work following injuries from a motorcycle accident but your injuries prevent you from returning to the same line of work and you’re no longer able to earn the same living.
- Loss of consortium: This occurs when you are injured or your spouse is killed in an accident and you are no longer able to have the same family relationship benefits you had prior to their accident.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries
If you are injured in a motorcycle accident, you could be fortunate enough to recover quickly; however, most people who are involved in this type of accident are injured seriously.
- Road rash
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones and fractures
- Internal organ injuries
These injuries are often catastrophic, which means they are not injuries from which you ever recover. You could lose an arm or a leg, need numerous surgeries for skin grafts, and you could even face life with some paralysis. You could end up in rehabilitation unable to walk, move your muscles or even in a wheelchair for life. This means a special vehicle to transport your wheelchair becomes something you need. It means you have to deal with making changes to your home to accommodate you and your medical needs.
Call a Hollywood Motorcycle Attorney
A Hollywood motorcycle lawyer can help you with your Hollywood motorcycle injuries and needs. Call to schedule a free consultation with an attorney to discuss your case, to find out what you can do to help your situation, and to find out what you do next. From helping you understand insurance requirements, to helping you create a case against the negligent party, your attorney can help you find financial peace for your future. Motorcycle accidents are devastating, but you can ask for damages from the at-fault party to prevent your family from suffering financially as a result of their negligence. Ask your attorney what you can do to protect your family and find the help you need. Your attorney can walk you through the process, help you understand what it takes, and be there for you in your time of need.
Call us today at (800) 222-2222 for a free consultation or Contact Us online.