Hollywood Car Accident Lawyer
If you are in a car accident in California and need a good attorney, call on the expertise of a Hollywood car accident lawyer. The Law Brothers® is one of the most accomplished and experienced firms in personal injury law. We provide high quality legal services to residents of not only Hollywood, but the entire state of California.
Our top-rated attorneys have a long history of successfully representing clients who have been involved in car accidents. We will ensure that you receive the justice you need to take care of your pain and suffering, medical bills, and other damages.
Car Accidents in Hollywood
The statistics on automobile accidents in the U.S. are pretty dire. According to 2014 statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety:
- In the Los Angeles area, there are more than 3,000 car accidents with either an injury or fatality.
- Around 6,700 car accidents happened due to speeding issues.
- Nearly 4,000 hit-and-run accidents were reported in the same year.
If you are injured in a no-fault accident, the insurance company is expected to treat you in a fair manner. Sadly, this rarely happens. Never attempt to negotiate with insurance companies. They do not exist to help you and are only interested in their bottom line. If you are hurt in an accident, you are entitled to receive full and fair compensation for your pain and suffering, hospital bills, and punitive damages. Only an experienced Hollywood car accident lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve.
The Law Brothers® tackle each case differently. When we negotiate with insurance companies, we fight tooth and nail to get you what you deserve.
What Are the Common Causes of Car Accidents?
Beside speeding, (which is the number one reason for wrecks), there are other behaviors that can cause wrecks:
- Driving while distracted – This usually happens when a person is eating, trying to switch the radio station, talking on the phone, or texting. The latter, according to the NHTSA, causes more deaths each year than any other type of vehicle accident.
- Driving while intoxicated – It’s dangerous to operate a vehicle while under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or even medications.
- Aggressive driving – This refers to a manner of driving that is generally unsafe, such as weaving in and out of traffic, running red lights, etc.
- Operating a dysfunctional vehicle – A defective or dysfunctional vehicle poses a danger not only to the driver, but also those around them. For instance, bald tires can lead to a rear-end collision.
If you find yourself in a situation where you have been hurt by a negligent driver, call on a Hollywood car accident attorney with the Law Brothers® as soon as you can. Rely upon our expert lawyers to help you present your case. We will make the insurance company pay what is owed to you. Our consultations are always free, so don’t delay. Call us today for immediate legal assistance.